- White short sleeve bodysuit with Direct To Garment Print
- Unique hand drawn design, individually printed to order
- Water Based OEKO- TEX® certified safe ink.
- Combed Jersey Fabric - 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Soft, durable, stretchy and safe for your baby’s skin.
- 190 GSM fabric weight, comfortable to be worn through all seasons.
- Envelope Collar
- Snap studs at crotch
- Low Fire Danger
- Sizes 0000 - 1
This was my very first design I created for Mother Deer and features a quote I have used as what I guess you could call my mantra for a long time. When you feel at your lowest point, a bit like the "when you hit rock bottom" saying, "the only way is up". Better days will come.
As dark as the hard days may seem, it is often these times that allow for the biggest shift and growth within ourselves if we accept the opportunity to do so. It sounds very easy to say as I know from experience it can be far from easy in practice.
If there is one thing we can do when we're having a hard time of things though, is to acknowledge it and allow ourselves to feel what we're feeling. This does not make you a "bad" person or "failure" as a parent. In fact, it shows true strength to wave your white flag and admit things aren't going as well as your external facade might show.
We have enough negativity surrounding us in our lives, especially after what the last years have brought. Be kind to yourself. Look into your beautiful baby's eyes and see the good that still surrounds you. Allow room for positivity in your life.
Believe the hard days won't last and things will get better. Expect a BRIGHT dawn. xx