- White Short Sleeve T-shirt with Direct to Garment print
- Unique hand drawn design, individually printed to order
- Water Based OEKO- TEX® certified safe ink.
- Cotton / Elastane Combed Jersey Fabric
- 190 gsm mid-weight
- Relaxed Fit
- Wide oval collar
- Folded cap sleeves
- Scoop hem
- Double-Needle Hemstitching
- Butterfly design available in 3 colour choices - pink, blue or orange.
- Available in sizes XS to XL. Please refer to size chart.
The word “healing” means the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again. Whether it be physical healing, emotional or spiritual, the process of healing takes time. Do not rush it.
I know it can be frustrating and you just want to feel like yourself again but often when we rush our healing we do ourselves a disservice and it ends up taking us longer to get to where we want to be.
Don’t be afraid to ask for support when you need it. Depending on where you are at in your healing journey, there might be some things you are just not able to do. This is nothing to be ashamed of. We are awesome and can do amazing things but there is no shame in admitting you can’t do something alone and asking for the help you need.
Let this design be your reminder. Be kind to yourself and take all the time you need to heal.
Healing takes time. xx