As a parent to a newborn, after many sleepless nights, each day can roll into one and you can feel like you’re on a constant rinse and repeat cycle. It can start to get to you. If you’re feeling down it can seem like the whole world around you is dark, with no good or “light” to be found.
Although we may not be able to see them during the day, the stars are still shining brightly in the sky. It is at night when it’s darkest that we are able to see them the best. For thousands of years stars have been used as a navigation point to guide the way.
As hard as it is, when we are at our lowest point, feeling our most vulnerable that we need to ask for help. To look for a star. Especially as a new parent. It could be taking some time for self care or confiding in a friend. It could be telling your partner honestly what’s going on for you. It could be making that appointment with a counsellor or calling PANDA.
Whatever that star may be for you, it is important that we ask for help but also allow people the opportunity to help us.
Believe things will get better. Look for that star even when things seem so dark. There is always light and positivity to be found. Your baby is proof of that. xx
- White short sleeve bodysuit with Direct To Garment Print
- Unique hand drawn design, individually printed to order
- Water Based OEKO- TEX® certified safe ink.
- Combed Jersey Fabric - 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Soft, durable, stretchy and safe for your baby’s skin.
- 190 GSM fabric weight, comfortable to be worn through all seasons.
- Envelope Collar
- Snap studs at crotch
- Low Fire Danger
- Available in two design choices - Full Colour or White Background.
- Sizes 0000 - 1