- White short sleeve bodysuit with Direct To Garment Print
- Unique hand drawn design, individually printed to order
- Water Based OEKO- TEX® certified safe ink.
- Combed Jersey Fabric - 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Soft, durable, stretchy and safe for your baby’s skin.
- 190 GSM fabric weight, comfortable to be worn through all seasons.
- Envelope Collar
- Snap studs at crotch
- Low Fire Danger
- Available in two design choices - Full Colour or White Background.
- Sizes 0000 - 1
Some days can be tough. Caring for a newborn is not an easy job and when we’re having a bad day, feeling tired, overwhelmed and like it’s all too much, it can feel like we have a storm cloud constantly over our heads following us around.
We can’t magically change things with the wave of a wand and putting on the “I’m ok” facade to pretend our mood or feelings don’t exist takes a lot more energy than it's worth some days. But it is definitely not all doom and gloom.
After a storm is when rainbows appear. In any situation, no matter how turbulent the storm is, there can always be something found to look forward to. Something beautiful that sparks hope in us again. It could be as simple as knowing that one day your baby will sleep through the night, you will “find” yourself again, your baby will grow into a creative child who makes you smile every day (even if it is sometimes through gritted teeth!)
Hold onto whatever it is that gets you through and whenever it rains, remember to look for your rainbow. xx